Thursday 24 October 2013

Navigating my blog.

Home: Will be where my daily posts/ramblings will appear. I will endeavour to share with you all my writing experiences and hope you will share yours with me.

About me: Does what it says on the tin. All other sites I'm connected to will be attached to this also.

Long Lost: Is the first book I have written (I'm currently writing my third). I will be posting one chapter a week. To get you started I have posted the prologue and first chapter. I apologies for the chapter being posted in 6 parts but unfortunately due to the number of characters in the chapter the site will only let me post so much in one go, grr! I would love for you to comment on my work as it will help me to grow and become a better writer. All comments, good or bad (I may be setting myself up for a fall here!), are welcomed.

Agent responses: I am currently submitting my work to literary agent. So far I've only received rejections but I won't let it dampen my enthusiasm. Every time I receive a response from an agent I will post it on here. It will give you an idea of what to expect when submitting your own work, and hopefully will show you that you are not alone.

I really hope you enjoy reading my site :)

No comments:

Post a Comment