Thursday 30 January 2014

Ten reasons why I love writing......1. I get all my wildest fantasies and imagination out of my head and down on paper. 2. I'm learning more about the English language now than I ever did at school. 3. I get to live through my characters and pretend I have my own happy ever after. 4. I get to talk with like minded people and realise I'm not alone in my dreams of being a published writer. 5. It tak...es my mind off my own problems, my kind of therapy. 6. I'd love for people to get lost in my stories and the world's I'm trying to create. 7. It makes me happy. 8. It's opened me up to a whole new world of people who live in a fantasy most of the time. 9. I get so lost in my writing that the days and weeks fly by. 10. It opens me up to a possible new amazing career.

No comments:

Post a Comment