Friday 11 July 2014

Today on AUTHOR SPOTLIGHT FRIDAY!.... Sonja Myburgh

Can you tell us a little about yourself?

My name is Sonja L Myburgh and I'm a 29 year old crazy Sagittarius, living in South Africa with my wonderful husband Mark. I'm a full time hairst...ylist, but I write as much as possible. I am a complete history nerd and I love researching almost as much as I love writing!

Can you tell us about your newest book?

I have just completed book #2 of a two part series called If You Only Knew. Book #1 is already out on Amazon. It tells the story of two people that are so right for each other that it would be wrong if they weren't together. There's only one catch, they're both married to their respective spouses... It's a slightly naughtier story of love, extra-marital affairs and two people who, under no circumstances, could stay away from each other. There are some steamy scenes, but the book doesn't rely solely on those scenes, still it is rated Over 18, due to the sexual scenes and the strong language. If You Only Knew: #2 will be released on 17 July, and as I mentioned before, If You Only Knew: #1 is already available at Amazon, in both paperback, and e-book format

Do you have any tips for aspiring writers?

I think the most important thing is to never give up! Never let anyone make you feel like you can't do it, never let anyone discourage you, because in the end, not everyone is going to like what you write. Be true to yourself; write about what makes you happy, what inspires you, what stirs you from the inside. Readers can feel when a writer puts their soul into a novel, so do it! Also, it's a tough world, so perseverance is key, so keep writing!

LINKS

The link to If You Only Knew: #1 is http;//viewbook.At/IfYouOnlyKnew1

No comments:

Post a Comment