Friday 20 June 2014

Today on AUTHOR SPOTLIGHT FRIDAY!..... Maggie Caldwell
 
Can you tell us a little about yourself?

I grew up in a town in North Lanarkshire, Scotland. From an early age I wanted to be a novelist, inspired by so many different authors over the years. As well as reading & writing, I enjoy walks with my dog whenever I get time to myself, spending time with friends & family.

Can you tell us about your newest book?

My book Deceitful Desires - Love, Lies & Limos Series #1 is general romance. It follows the emotional rollercoaster lives of two best friends, struggling with temptation, secrets & betrayals while juggling family & work lives in search of happiness.

Do you have any tips for aspiring writers?

My tips would be to never give up on your dreams. Write what you feel & dont be shy letting people read your work. Take negative criticism with the good & learn from it.

LINKS


 

No comments:

Post a Comment